BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Lee Becker is facing a DUI charge following his arrest early Tuesday in Palm Beach Gardens.
Becker was stopped in the area of 10000 Alternate A1A at 4:15 this morning. He was driving a 2009 Toyota.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, Palm Beach Gardens police charged him with both driving under the influence and operating a vehicle with unsafe equipment. A ticket suggests a headlamp was out.
Becker, who lists his home address as being in the 9000 block of Lancaster Place in Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 6:05 a.m. He was released on his own recognizance at 12:26. His alleged BAC was not immediately available.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores