Too Early For Concern, But Never Too Early To Know What’s Developing.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It is still too early for concern, but it’s never too soon to be aware of systems forming in the Atlantic. To that end, the National Hurricane Center is keeping an eye on the system represented in orange on the map, above.
The orange area shows where a system could form. It is not a “cone.” There is a 40 percent chance that a system could develop somewhere in the highlighted region over the next five days. If the system does develop, “Elsa” is the next name up for use.
From the National Hurricane Center early Tuesday morning, June 29, 2021:
Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association with
a tropical wave located over the tropical Atlantic, about 900 miles
east of the Lesser Antilles. Some slow development of this
disturbance is possible later this week and this weekend while the
system moves westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph, likely
reaching the Lesser Antilles by Wednesday night.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County