BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach man is facing child neglect and multiple hallucinogenic drug charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Palm Beach County Jail records show that Zachary Kane, 44, is charged with “neglect child without great bodily harm,” “amphetamine or methamphetamine trafficking 14 grams or over,” “hallucinogen possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver schedule 2,” “trafficking in Fentanyl 4 grams or more,” “opium or derivative trafficking, 4 grams to under 30 kilograms.”
Bond is set at $152,000. It was not immediately clear what led to the child neglect charge — the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
Kane was booked into jail on Sunday. He remains locked up early Wednesday morning.
The arrest location was not immediately available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores