BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach man is facing child neglect and multiple hallucinogenic drug charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Palm Beach County Jail records show that Zachary Kane, 44, is charged with “neglect child without great bodily harm,” “amphetamine or methamphetamine trafficking 14 grams or over,” “hallucinogen possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver schedule 2,” “trafficking in Fentanyl 4 grams or more,” “opium or derivative trafficking, 4 grams to under 30 kilograms.”
Bond is set at $152,000. It was not immediately clear what led to the child neglect charge — the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
Kane was booked into jail on Sunday. He remains locked up early Wednesday morning.
The arrest location was not immediately available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend