BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is facing multiple charges early Thursday following his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Gregory Tauber of the 1600 block of NW 18th Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested Wednesday afternoon. He was booked into the Palm Beach County at 5:18 p.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause with the specifics of the arrest continues to be processed, jail records show that Tauber is charged with kidnap, aggravated abuse of an elderly or disabled adult, and resisting an officer without violence.
It was not immediately clear where Tauber was arrested or his relationship, if any, to the alleged victim.
Bond has not been set. Tauber is expected in court later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores