BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is starting Friday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his Thursday afternoon arrest by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records reveal that Mohammad Mishal is charged with four serious offenses.
Mishal, 20, is charged with “kidnap, false imprisonment (of an) adult,” “robbery with a firearm,” “possession of a weapon violating a risk protection order,” and “burglary of an unoccupied conveyance, unarmed.”
The Palm Beach County court database shows that Mishal was investigated for several other alleged weapons issues over the past two years. Once incident, in July of 2020, led Boca Raton Police to seek a “risk protection order.” That order, made official in September of 2020, prohibits Mishal from having a firearm and ammunition. A judge stated that there is “significant danger” of Mishal causing harm to himself or others.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores