Tori Wymann Missing Since June 29th. Last Seen Entering Car Outside Parkland Home.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A philanthropic group dedicated to solving kidnap and human trafficking cases is offering $5,000 for the return of Tory Wymann.
As we first reported on July 2nd, Wymann was last seen entering a late model white Mercedes Benz in Parkland. Here is the official statement from the Broward Sheriff’s Office:
“Victoria “Tori” Wymann was last seen on Tuesday, June 29, shortly before 1 p.m. at her home in Parkland. Surveillance video shows the juvenile exiting the home and entering a white vehicle with dark colored windows. She was last seen wearing a light colored shirt, gray leggings and blue flip-flops. Wymann has brown hair and brown eyes, is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds.
Kingsman Philanthropic Corp. is offering $5,000 for information leading to her safe return.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW