Tori Wymann Missing Since June 29th. Last Seen Entering Car Outside Parkland Home.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A philanthropic group dedicated to solving kidnap and human trafficking cases is offering $5,000 for the return of Tory Wymann.
As we first reported on July 2nd, Wymann was last seen entering a late model white Mercedes Benz in Parkland. Here is the official statement from the Broward Sheriff’s Office:
“Victoria “Tori” Wymann was last seen on Tuesday, June 29, shortly before 1 p.m. at her home in Parkland. Surveillance video shows the juvenile exiting the home and entering a white vehicle with dark colored windows. She was last seen wearing a light colored shirt, gray leggings and blue flip-flops. Wymann has brown hair and brown eyes, is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds.
Kingsman Philanthropic Corp. is offering $5,000 for information leading to her safe return.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary