Bodies Found In Front Seat. Six Year Old Child, Unharmed, In Back.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The double shooting on I-95 that closed the highway on May 1st for several hours has been ruled a murder-suicide.
The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner just ruled that Allan James Hanley shot a female, and himself, in the head. Guns were recovered at the scene.
Police released the narrative of the event this afternoon. We are publishing in its entirety. If the PDF below does not appear, us this to access the full report.
This is what the responding officer wrote:
“At 0811hrs dispatch began receiving 911 calls about a vehicle stopped in the northbound travel lanes of I-95 just north of Linton Boulevard. Trooper Medastin #4539 quickly arrived on scene and located a white male driver and white female passenger deceased in the front seats of a white Nissan Altima (FL tag JINP83). Both subjects appeared to have succumbed from gun shot wounds to their heads. The driver was identified as W/M Allan James Hanley and the passenger was identified as . There was a 6-year-old child, (redacted) unharmed in the back seat. The juvenile was secured on scene and later transported to DBPD. Two firearms and empty shell casings were found inside the vehicle. Officers assisted FHP and Road Rangers with closing a portion of the highway. D-Bureau responded along with crime scene.
Westway towed the vehicle to DBPD where it was secured for safekeeping. PBC Medical Examiner Christine Simonise responded to the scene. The online medical examiner`s form was completed as well as a major case log for the incident.”Delray-Murder-Suicide
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores