UPDATE: 2 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2021: Wendy has been found in Osceola County, according to Boynton Beach Police. She is fine.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you know the location of Wendy Goldstein, please call police. She is missing from Boynton Beach.
Authorities are concerned that she may be in need of medical care.
This statement was just issued by the Boynton Beach Police Department: Boynton Beach Police are searching for a missing and endangered 65-year-old Boynton Beach woman. Wendy Carol Goldstein, 65, left her home on Walcott Drive at around 1230 p.m., and is believed to be driving a brown Jeep Cherokee with FL Tag QSEC50.
Her dog is believed to be in the car with her. Wendy may be suffering from a mental health episode at this time. If you see her or the car, immediately call 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash