UPDATE: 2 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2021: Wendy has been found in Osceola County, according to Boynton Beach Police. She is fine.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you know the location of Wendy Goldstein, please call police. She is missing from Boynton Beach.
Authorities are concerned that she may be in need of medical care.
This statement was just issued by the Boynton Beach Police Department: Boynton Beach Police are searching for a missing and endangered 65-year-old Boynton Beach woman. Wendy Carol Goldstein, 65, left her home on Walcott Drive at around 1230 p.m., and is believed to be driving a brown Jeep Cherokee with FL Tag QSEC50.
Her dog is believed to be in the car with her. Wendy may be suffering from a mental health episode at this time. If you see her or the car, immediately call 911.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH