Latest Arrest Involving Residents Of Delray Beach 55+ Community.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The latest arrest of a Kings Point resident is Linda Carroll, 65.
Carroll, according to the Palm Beach County Jail, was booked into lockup at 2:23 this morning on two drug related charges.
Carroll, according to Delray Beach Police which filed the charges, was found in possession of cocaine and a controlled substance without a prescription.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed several hours after her arrest.
Carroll lives in the 500 block of Normandy.
Kings Point residents, over the past several months, have faced stalking, DUI, child pornography possession and battery arrests. You can read our complete coverage of these incidents here.
Carroll remained locked up as of 5:34 a.m. Wednesday. Bond is set at $2,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash