BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Randall Portala is no stranger to DUI arrests.
Boca Raton Police Thursday charged the Fort Myers man with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs 4th or Subsequent Offense” when he was stopped and ultimately arrested in the 100 block of NW 20th street.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, tickets have already been filed with the courts. Combined with records released by the Palm Beach County Jail, we can report that Portala was also charged with driving with a suspended license for at least the 3rd time, and refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension.
While now living in Fort Myers, Portala has had at least 17 interactions with the Palm Beach County court system over the past several years.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning. Bond is set at $2,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores