BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Randall Portala is no stranger to DUI arrests.
Boca Raton Police Thursday charged the Fort Myers man with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs 4th or Subsequent Offense” when he was stopped and ultimately arrested in the 100 block of NW 20th street.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, tickets have already been filed with the courts. Combined with records released by the Palm Beach County Jail, we can report that Portala was also charged with driving with a suspended license for at least the 3rd time, and refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension.
While now living in Fort Myers, Portala has had at least 17 interactions with the Palm Beach County court system over the past several years.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning. Bond is set at $2,000.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him