BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Randall Portala is no stranger to DUI arrests.
Boca Raton Police Thursday charged the Fort Myers man with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs 4th or Subsequent Offense” when he was stopped and ultimately arrested in the 100 block of NW 20th street.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, tickets have already been filed with the courts. Combined with records released by the Palm Beach County Jail, we can report that Portala was also charged with driving with a suspended license for at least the 3rd time, and refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension.
While now living in Fort Myers, Portala has had at least 17 interactions with the Palm Beach County court system over the past several years.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning. Bond is set at $2,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash