BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Zaker Hussein is facing serious charges following a traffic stop conducted by PBSO on I-95 near Lake Worth Beach.
According to a police report, which we are publishing in its entirety, below, deputies smelled marijuana when they stopped Hussein who admitted to not having a license. Deputies, according to report, also found a backpack with drugs, marijuana, brass knuckles, and a handgun.
Hussein is now charged with possession of a firearm as a delinquent juvenile, carrying a concealed firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of Adderall without a prescription, and he was cited for driving without a license.
Hussein, 18, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on $30,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, access here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend