BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Zaker Hussein is facing serious charges following a traffic stop conducted by PBSO on I-95 near Lake Worth Beach.
According to a police report, which we are publishing in its entirety, below, deputies smelled marijuana when they stopped Hussein who admitted to not having a license. Deputies, according to report, also found a backpack with drugs, marijuana, brass knuckles, and a handgun.
Hussein is now charged with possession of a firearm as a delinquent juvenile, carrying a concealed firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of Adderall without a prescription, and he was cited for driving without a license.
Hussein, 18, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on $30,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, access here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores