BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Zaker Hussein is facing serious charges following a traffic stop conducted by PBSO on I-95 near Lake Worth Beach.
According to a police report, which we are publishing in its entirety, below, deputies smelled marijuana when they stopped Hussein who admitted to not having a license. Deputies, according to report, also found a backpack with drugs, marijuana, brass knuckles, and a handgun.
Hussein is now charged with possession of a firearm as a delinquent juvenile, carrying a concealed firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of Adderall without a prescription, and he was cited for driving without a license.
Hussein, 18, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on $30,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, access here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton