BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing grand theft and burglary charges for allegedly breaking into an apartment and stealing a Shi Tzu puppy.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office shared the following advisory: “On June 21, 2021, the victim’s apartment was burglarized and a black Shih Tzu puppy was stolen.
Through witness interviews and surveillance videos, Temple Inman, was identified as a suspect. On July 8, 2021, Inman was arrested, charged and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on the charges listed below.
TODAY, July 12, 2021, the puppy was returned to the victim by the suspect son (suspect and victim are neighbors in same apartment complex).”
Inman remains in jail on $51,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores