BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A 48-year-old Boca Raton man allegedly crashed into another car on I-95 in the area of 45th Street this morning, killing a 60 year old Port St. Lucie woman.
According to FHP, “the driver of a sedan became disabled in the left general purpose lane of I-95 just north of 45th Street. That’s when a pickup truck, driven by the Boca Raton man, was in the left general purpose lane and noticed the disabled vehicle that blocking the road. The Boca Raton man was unable to avoid the sedan and crashed into its rear. After impact, both vehicles came to final rest in the left general purpose lane. The sedan’s driver was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Florida Highway Patrol continues to withhold names of those involved in crashes. BocaNewsNow.com will FOIA this information once the crash report is generated.
The FHP investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash