BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A 48-year-old Boca Raton man allegedly crashed into another car on I-95 in the area of 45th Street this morning, killing a 60 year old Port St. Lucie woman.
According to FHP, “the driver of a sedan became disabled in the left general purpose lane of I-95 just north of 45th Street. That’s when a pickup truck, driven by the Boca Raton man, was in the left general purpose lane and noticed the disabled vehicle that blocking the road. The Boca Raton man was unable to avoid the sedan and crashed into its rear. After impact, both vehicles came to final rest in the left general purpose lane. The sedan’s driver was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Florida Highway Patrol continues to withhold names of those involved in crashes. BocaNewsNow.com will FOIA this information once the crash report is generated.
The FHP investigation continues.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County