BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A 48-year-old Boca Raton man allegedly crashed into another car on I-95 in the area of 45th Street this morning, killing a 60 year old Port St. Lucie woman.
According to FHP, “the driver of a sedan became disabled in the left general purpose lane of I-95 just north of 45th Street. That’s when a pickup truck, driven by the Boca Raton man, was in the left general purpose lane and noticed the disabled vehicle that blocking the road. The Boca Raton man was unable to avoid the sedan and crashed into its rear. After impact, both vehicles came to final rest in the left general purpose lane. The sedan’s driver was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Florida Highway Patrol continues to withhold names of those involved in crashes. BocaNewsNow.com will FOIA this information once the crash report is generated.
The FHP investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores