Spread, Deaths, Infection Rising As State Attempts To Suppress Data.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A new report says COVID is “spreading” again in parts of Florida, as the unvaccinated are becoming infected, and in some cases dying.
Kinsa, which accurate predicted the early spread of COVID through its “connected” thermometer, just raised Miami-Dade County to “spreading” status. The entire state of Florida was raised by Kinsa to “moderate risk” level days ago. Kinsa’s thermometer sends anonymized information about illness to Kinsa’s “HealthWeather” computer system which is used by health officials nationally to track irregular sickness spread.
In Palm Beach County, Kinsa says the daily new COVID count is “moderately high.” The Florida Department of Health, under the director of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, stopped reporting daily numbers to the public more than a month ago — leaving private companies to reveal the true COVID situation.
Baker County, near Florida’s panhandle, has been elevated to “red” status — the most critical level for COVID infection and spread.
It is unclear what impact COVID is currently having on area hospitals. The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, which had reported realtime hospital census information, stopped revealing that data at the same time Florida ceased reporting daily COVID information.
At least 38,157 people have died from COVID-19 in Florida, according to the State’s most recent report.
View the Kinsa HealthWeather report, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores