BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — New signed contracts for single family homes in Palm Beach County are trending down, while new listings are trending up — according to the just released report by noted international realty firm DouglasElliman.
In the latest report, which you can read in its entirety, below, a precipitous plunge continues for new signed contracts — following a peak in March. The number of people hoping to sell their homes, however, is rising — suggesting some may be late to the COVID real estate party.
The news isn’t bad, however, when put into context. Year to year, almost all condo and home price points are showing increases in contracts signed. The drop is specifically month-to-month. How to interpret those numbers is up to the reader.
Miller Samuel Real Estate Appraisers gets credit for number crunching in the report, below. If it does not appear, use this to access.Florida-NewSignedContracts-06_202121.pdf
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday