BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — New signed contracts for single family homes in Palm Beach County are trending down, while new listings are trending up — according to the just released report by noted international realty firm DouglasElliman.
In the latest report, which you can read in its entirety, below, a precipitous plunge continues for new signed contracts — following a peak in March. The number of people hoping to sell their homes, however, is rising — suggesting some may be late to the COVID real estate party.
The news isn’t bad, however, when put into context. Year to year, almost all condo and home price points are showing increases in contracts signed. The drop is specifically month-to-month. How to interpret those numbers is up to the reader.
Miller Samuel Real Estate Appraisers gets credit for number crunching in the report, below. If it does not appear, use this to access.Florida-NewSignedContracts-06_202121.pdf
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes