BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s likely nothing to worry about but it is always a good idea to be aware of what’s out there — that’s the unofficial take on an area with the potential for tropical development off the coast of Florida.
The National Hurricane Center says there is a chance that the area in yellow, above, could develop over the coming days. There’s no need to panic, the formation chance remains low over the next five days.
This is the latest Wednesday update from the National Hurricane Center, as of 12:25 p.m:
For the North Atlantic…Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
A broad trough of low pressure associated with a decaying frontal boundary is forecast to move offshore of the southeastern United States coastline by late this week.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be marginally conducive for some gradual development
over the weekend into early next week while the system meanders
offshore of the coasts of South Carolina, Georgia, and northeastern
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?