Florida…Georgia…South Carolina. Not Imminent, But Worth Watching.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The National Hurricane Center is watching a disturbance that now has a 30 percent chance of development.
The map above, from the National Hurricane Center, indicates the area where a system may form — not necessarily a direction of travel — but this forecast is notable int that the area of potential development is largely south of the initial point. That is rare.
This is the official outlook from the National Hurricane Center Thursday morning:
A broad trough of low pressure associated with a dissipated frontal
system over Alabama and Georgia is forecast to move off of the
southeastern United States coastline on Friday. Environmental
conditions are expected to be marginally conducive for some gradual
development over the weekend and into early next week while the
system meanders offshore the coasts of Georgia and eastern Florida.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…30 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies