BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The crazy summer travel season continues with Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport just announcing that again, all parking spaces are taken and the airport’s off-site parking lot is in operation.
The lot is located at 2755 SW 42nd Street. Parking is $10 a day, you may stay for a maximum of 7 days, and you must pay by credit card.
Unofficial lots also remain available in the area. They are run by private companies and will shuttle you to and from the airport. Pricing varies.
The Fort Lauderdale Airport is also reminding travelers that the mask mandate remains in effect. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask in the airport — or on a plane — faces fines, penalties and potential criminal charges. The Transportation Security Administration will not let you through security if you are not wearing an approved facial covering.
Most airlines continue to prohibit facial coverings with vents, bandanas and neck gaiters.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…