BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you need a COVID shot, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County is now offering $10 food vouchers after you receive the injection. You won’t just be saving your life and the lives of people around you, but you’ll receive free food.
Shots are given on Wednesdays at the Palm Beach County School District’s Safe Schools Institute at 1790 Spanish River Blvd. between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. No appointment is needed.
The Health Care district is offering both Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson.
This is the official advisory from the Health Care District of Palm Beach County:
“The Health Care District of Palm Beach County continues to offer free, walk-up COVID-19 mobile clinic vaccinations. It’s easy and convenient for families and children as young as 12 years old.
Those vaccinated at the locations listed below can receive a $10 voucher for grocery shopping courtesy of the Florida Department of Health. Individuals 12 to 17 years of age must be with a parent or a guardian to be vaccinated. To date, the Health Care District has provided over 216,000 COVID-19 vaccinations countywide.”
For a complete list of locations, visit the Health Care District’s website, here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton
- MAJOR FLIGHT DELAYS: Flights From Florida To New York, Mid-Atlantic Delayed Due To Smoke
- SWAT Storms Cortland Uptown Boca, Nabs Two On Weapons, Financial Crimes
- DOUNUGHT DISASTER: Krispy Kreme Sued In Palm Beach County After Critical Injury
- BOCA POLICE 911 CALL: WITNESS FEARED FOR CHILD IN CAR
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now