System Remains Off Florida, Georgia, According To National Hurricane Center.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The system that meteorologists at the National Hurricane Center have been following for several days is rapidly appearing to be much ado about nothing.
The early Monday outlook suggests that system now has a very small chance of developing into anything of concern. It continues to hover off the coast of Jacksonville.
This is the Monday morning outlook from the National Hurricane Center:
Satellite and radar data indicate that shower and thunderstorm
activity associated with a low pressure system located about 45
miles east of St. Augustine, Florida, or about 75 miles southeast of
Jacksonville, Florida, remain disorganized and limited in coverage.
Environmental conditions are gradually becoming less conducive for a
tropical depression to develop before the low moves inland over
northeastern Florida or Georgia later this morning.
However, interests in these areas should continue to monitor the progress of
this system due to the possibility of brief periods of gusty winds
to 40 mph, locally heavy rainfall, and dangerous lightning strikes.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…30 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots