Hospital Admissions, ICU Beds In Use, All Surging In Palm Beach County Says CDC.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — In a stunning return to a COVID crisis, Palm Beach County’s positivity rate is now 16.4 percent. It was near zero just weeks ago.
The positivity rate in late December, when the situation was considered dire, was 11.08 percent.
Also, according to the Centers for Disease Control which releases Florida data that the Florida Department of Health no longer releases:
ICU bed use is up 7.24 percent over the past seven days, with 20.72 percent of all ICU beds available in Palm Beach County now in use by COVID-19 patients.
COVID-19 hospital admissions in Palm Beach County are up 14.95 percent to 549 over seven days.
Only 750,717 people in Palm Beach County are fully vaccinated. That is 57.2 percent of eligible recipients in Palm Beach County.
The Florida Department of Health, under direction of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, stopped reporting daily COVID data several weeks ago.
The Centers for Disease Control continues to report official information.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Thousands Of Flights Delayed, Hundreds Canceled As Of Saturday Afternoon
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days