Hospital Admissions, ICU Beds In Use, All Surging In Palm Beach County Says CDC.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — In a stunning return to a COVID crisis, Palm Beach County’s positivity rate is now 16.4 percent. It was near zero just weeks ago.
The positivity rate in late December, when the situation was considered dire, was 11.08 percent.
Also, according to the Centers for Disease Control which releases Florida data that the Florida Department of Health no longer releases:
ICU bed use is up 7.24 percent over the past seven days, with 20.72 percent of all ICU beds available in Palm Beach County now in use by COVID-19 patients.
COVID-19 hospital admissions in Palm Beach County are up 14.95 percent to 549 over seven days.
Only 750,717 people in Palm Beach County are fully vaccinated. That is 57.2 percent of eligible recipients in Palm Beach County.
The Florida Department of Health, under direction of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, stopped reporting daily COVID data several weeks ago.
The Centers for Disease Control continues to report official information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center