May Be All-Pandemic Record High.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 positivity rate just hit what we believe to be an all-time high for ALL of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CDC says Palm Beach County’s seven-day rolling positivity rate is 18.22 percent. That is a seven day increase of 3.88 percent.
COVID-19 hospital admissions are up 38.13 percent over the past 7 days to 576 in Palm Beach County. Of all ICU beds available in Palm Beach County, 22.26 percent are now being used for COVID-19 patients.
Over the past seven days, 3981 new COVID cases were logged in Palm Beach County alone — that is an increase of 60.01 percent.
Florida reported 17,589 new cases on Wednesday, the most recent day with data processed by the CDC.
Under the direction of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, the Florida Department of Health no longer provides daily COVID-19 updates.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW