BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts just ordered all employees and visitors to Clerk-related offices to wear masks.
From Clerk Joseph Abruzzo:
“Face coverings will be required to enter any Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller office, effective Monday, August 2.
Face coverings will be required regardless of a person’s vaccination status, and is consistent with protocols issued by Palm Beach County and the 15th Judicial Circuit for employees and visitors to County-owned buildings and courthouses. It is also consistent with updated guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The updated requirement for face coverings affects all Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller employees, and all Clerk’s office customers visiting any Clerk’s office location in Palm Beach County. Face coverings will be required until further notice.
Customers who do not want to wear a face covering should take advantage of the Clerk’s online services to:
· Pay a traffic ticket
· Create a payment plan for traffic fines
· Make a child support payment using an electronic check or credit card
· Purchase court packets at our Self-Service Center
· File documents for eRecording
Palm Beach County announced Friday that masks are now required for all county employees and visitors to Palm Beach County buildings.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Thousands Of Flights Delayed, Hundreds Canceled As Of Saturday Afternoon
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days