CDC Predicts More Than 2000 Deaths In Florida Over Next Month. Will Your Family Member, Friend Die Because They Refuse To Get Vaccinated?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Centers For Disease Control predicts Florida’s cumulative death count will hit 40,867 within the next four weeks.
Florida’s death count is currently 38,695, suggesting an average of slightly more than 500 deaths a week for the next four weeks. If you know someone who is eligible to be vaccinated but it isn’t, this would be the time to tell them to get vaccinated — or to finalize their will.
They could be among the 2,000+ people who will likely die here by late August.
The prediction is part of the “Observed and Forecasted Cumulative COVID-19 Deaths in Florida” chart made available by the CDC.
The death prediction comes as Florida hit hits single one-day largest increase in new COVID-19 cases during the history of the pandemic. That happened on Friday and was reported by the CDC on Saturday. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County is nearly 20 percent — that, too, is an all-time high.
While Florida continues to hit record infections, positivity and deaths, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to prohibit local municipalities from setting and enforcing rules for COVID-19 management at the local level.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles
- Another 66 Die From COVID In Florida As Palm Beach Schools Report 10,538 Cases
- UPDATE: Jeffrey Goolst Allegedly Held Gun To Head Of Home Healthcare Aide
- Home Sale Prices Skyrocketing In Boca Raton, Delray Beach