Police Say Hernandez Was Passenger In Car Driven By Man Suspected Of Being Impaired
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is dead and another may be facing charges following a crash at the intersection of Camino Del Mar and Palm D Oro Road in Boca Raton.
The crash happened Sunday afternoon.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Christopher Gallon of the 20000 block of Sunrisa Way in Boca Raton was heading south on Camino Del Sol approaching the intersection of Palm D Oro Road, at a high rate of speed. David Hernandez was a passenger in the car — A Toyota Corolla.
As the Corolla approached the intersection, the driver of a Nissan Rogue started to turn left from Palm D Oro Road. Gallon, driving the Corolla, struck the front left of the Rogue which forced the Corolla onto a grassy median. Once on the median, the Corolla started to skid, causing it to flip onto its roof.
Passenger David Hernandez, 21, of Buena Vista Court, was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead at Delray Medical Center.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says alcohol is suspected and charges are pending against Christopher Gallon.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots