BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BocaNewsNow.com has received a significant number of requests from parents wondering how to withdraw their children from the Palm Beach County School District.
Many of the parents asking are frustrated — some even scared — by the school district’s inability to impose a mask mandate, or provide COVID-19 safety rules and regulations just days before the school year gets underway.
School is set to start one week from today, on August 10th.
To remove your child from the Palm Beach County School District, there is no form. Instead, you should reach out to your principal or assistant principal and ask for the for the current steps. It may be as easy an email.
While Palm Beach Virtual and Florida Virtual should be no-cost options, there are several paid options as well. We are not endorsing any, but mention that K12 is highly regarded.
Whatever you choose, we encourage you to make the decision promptly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center