BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BocaNewsNow.com has received a significant number of requests from parents wondering how to withdraw their children from the Palm Beach County School District.
Many of the parents asking are frustrated — some even scared — by the school district’s inability to impose a mask mandate, or provide COVID-19 safety rules and regulations just days before the school year gets underway.
School is set to start one week from today, on August 10th.
To remove your child from the Palm Beach County School District, there is no form. Instead, you should reach out to your principal or assistant principal and ask for the for the current steps. It may be as easy an email.
If you are interested in enrolling in virtual school, this link will take you to the Palm Beach Virtual School. This link will take you to Florida’s Virtual School.
While Palm Beach Virtual and Florida Virtual should be no-cost options, there are several paid options as well. We are not endorsing any, but mention that K12 is highly regarded.
Whatever you choose, we encourage you to make the decision promptly.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection
- NOW! Send One Of Palm Beach County’s Best Kindergarten Teachers On A Cruise
- Century Village Boca Raton Forecloses Over $3K, One Third Owed To Attorney
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton
- MAJOR FLIGHT DELAYS: Flights From Florida To New York, Mid-Atlantic Delayed Due To Smoke
- SWAT Storms Cortland Uptown Boca, Nabs Two On Weapons, Financial Crimes