FLORIDA’S COVID-19 DEATH COUNT NEARS 40,000.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — As Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to rally against mask mandates, the COVID situation in Florida continues to be bleak.
The state reported another 16,935 COVID-19 cases on Tuesday with 140 COVID-19 deaths. The data was just released Wednesday afternoon by the CDC.
That brings the 7-day moving average to 17,756 COVID-19 cases in Florida. Over the past five days, Florida recorded 16,935 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, 17,001 on Monday, 16,998 on Sunday, 16,988 on Saturday, and a record setting 21,683 new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
The positivity rate in Florida remains over 19 percent. In Palm Beach County, the positivity rate is now 19.74 percent.
Florida’s death count is now 39,319, according to the CDC.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County
- Boomer’s Boca Raton Sued After Go-Kart Crash
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”