Palm Beach County Never Before Hit 99 On Kinsa’s HealthWeather System.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — KINSA just raised the COVID-19 risk in Palm Beach County to 99 — that is the highest it has ever been in the history of the pandemic.
The elevation is notable as public school starts in just three days without mask mandates or an option for virtual schooling.
KINSA and its “HealthWeather” products have been lauded worldwide for accuracy and ability to predict COVID-19 spread. Generating data from millions of “connected thermometers” in use, KINSA’s algorithms process anonymized data to determine what is normal for virus and illness spread and what is happening in real time.
Palm Beach County had been in a “green” zone for months but quickly crept up to critical condition. Kinsa has never elevated Palm Beach County to 99.
Kinsa is credited for accurately predicting the initial spread of COVID-19 during the very early days of the pandemic. It is now used by public health officials as a tool to help predict, and prepare for, what may happen next.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW