Police Ask For Tips Following Overnight Murders
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boynton Beach Police Department is asking for help from the public following a double fatal shooting overnight.
From the Boynton Beach Police Department in an official statement:
“Boynton Beach Police are investigating the fatal shooting of two men early this morning in the 400 block of Northwest 11th Avenue.
The victims, ages 40 and 49, were standing in the street at around 1:30 a.m. when the shooting occurred. Their names are being withheld pursuant to Marsy’s Law.
Detectives are asking anyone who saw or heard anything to please come forward with information. You can remain anonymous.
Call Det. Marco Villari at 561-742-6127 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS. Anonymous information can also be submitted via our website, bbpd.org, or our MyPD App.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH