BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is jailed on an indecent exposure charge after he allegedly exposed himself to a woman and her daughter.
This is the official narrative just released by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office about the arrest of Anthony Cesany of 228th Lane South in Boca Raton.
“On August 6, 2021, shortly before 5:00 pm, deputies responded to an Indecent Exposure incident that occurred in the intersection of SW 18th Street and Lyons Road, Boca Raton. Deputies learned that the driver of a green 2006 Ford Taurus had fully exposed himself to a victim and her daughter. The victim was able to get the description of the suspect, his car, and tag and relay the information to responding deputies. Deputies located the suspect and placed him under arrest for Indecent Exposure – Exposure of Sexual Organs.”
Cesany was booked into he Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Tuesday. He remained locked up Tuesday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center