High Priced Home Community Near Atlantic and US 441 Is Scene Of Saliva Spray
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is accused of spitting on his neighbors as they walked through the Dakota community. Dakota is a community of high value homes in the area of US 441 and Atlantic Avenue.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the victim stated she and her husband were walking in front of 9641 Brook Isles Avenue in the Dakota development when they both observed Jose Quinonez walking towards them. The victim and her husband crossed the street, according to the police report, believing that Quinonez was walking in an “aggressive” manner.
The victim pulled out her cell phone and started recording as Quinonez allegedly took “2-3 steps toward her and spit on her.”
Quinonez hit the woman’s upper torso and face with his saliva.
Police obtained the video which apparently confirmed the allegations. BocaNewsNow.com has not independently reviewed the video.
PBSO arrested Jose Quinonez and charged him with battery. He lives in the 15000 block of Seaglass Terrace Lane in Dakota. Arrested on August 7th, Quinones was later released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots