More Than 15,500 Adults Hospitalized In Florida Now For COVID-19.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The pediatric numbers in Florida continue to be worrisome as the department of Health and Human Services reveals that 93 children under age 18 were admitted to a hospital for COVID-19 on Wednesday.
According to HHS, 56 of those children had “confirmed” COVID-19, while 37 had “suspected” COVID-19.
The total number of children hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida is now 207.
COVID-19 continues to lead to a significant number of adult Hospitalizations. HHS says 2,282 adults were admitted to hospitals in Florida on Wednesday for confirmed COVID-19.
The are now 15,589 adult patients in Florida hospitalized for “confirmed” or “suspected” COVID-19. Of those patients, 15,165 have “confirmed” COVID-19.
Statewide, 42 hospitals in Florida report critical staffing shortages. 45 Florida hospitals expected to experience critical staffing shortages within the next week.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles
- Another 66 Die From COVID In Florida As Palm Beach Schools Report 10,538 Cases
- UPDATE: Jeffrey Goolst Allegedly Held Gun To Head Of Home Healthcare Aide
- Home Sale Prices Skyrocketing In Boca Raton, Delray Beach