Another 24,000 Cases Logged In Florida On Wednesday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida added another record number of new COVID-19 infections as anti-vaxxers continue to ensure that Florida’s continued hellish situation becomes even worse.
According to the CDC and HHS, Florida added 24,689 new COVID-19 infections on Wednesday. The death count rose by 18.
There statewide testing positivity rate is now xxx.
The total number of people in Florida who have tested positive for COVID-19 is now, with at least 40,528 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, the seven day rolling positivity rate is exceptionally high — 19.79 percent.
The CDC and Department of Health and Human Services continue to release data daily, something Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to prevent state agencies from doing. As we reported this morning, more than 15,000 Floridians are currently hospitalized for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center