Federal Spreadsheet Shows Deaths Logged By Hospitals In Florida. Total Does Not Include Nursing Home Deaths, COVID Deaths In Other Locations.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The United States Department of Health and Human Services reports that 1,419 people have died in Florida hospitals from COVID-19 over the past seven days.
The data, which is accurate through Saturday, August 14th, lists the following death counts each day. We note these are people who died in hospitals. Anyone who died at home, in a nursing home, or other non-hospital location is not counted in these tallies.
Data released on August 15th: 204 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 14th: 206 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 13th: 215 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 12th: 216 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 11th: 210 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 10th: 200 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Data released on August 9th: 168 dead in Florida from COVID-19.
Two notes. First, data is released a day after it was received and processed by HHS, so data released on Sunday, August 15th, represents deaths logged on Saturday, August 14th.
Second: there is dispute over Florida’s reporting of COVID-19 deaths which may or may not affect the numbers above. While there is no dispute that at least 40,584 people have died from COVID-19 in Florida, there is question as to which day the death was recorded. The numbers above are released by HHS and not necessarily the State of Florida. The data is using HHS’ methodology.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles