The Non-Profit’s Sunday Report Paints Continued Bleak Picture Of ICU Situation.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Hospital Association Sunday night reports that more than half of all adult ICU patients in Florida have COVID-19.
We believe that is the first time the number of ICU patients with COVID passed the 50-percent mark.
Also according to the FHA, 32.8 percent of all patients in Florida hospitals are being treated for COVID-19. That is an extremely high number.
The Florida Hospital Association is a non-profit organization that represents more than 200 hospitals in the sunshine state. The FHA tends to report its own set of numbers daily that are often quite similar to, but not necessarily identical, to numbers reported by state or federal agencies.
The group says hospitalizations are down by 110 from its report on Saturday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center