The Non-Profit’s Sunday Report Paints Continued Bleak Picture Of ICU Situation.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Hospital Association Sunday night reports that more than half of all adult ICU patients in Florida have COVID-19.
We believe that is the first time the number of ICU patients with COVID passed the 50-percent mark.
Also according to the FHA, 32.8 percent of all patients in Florida hospitals are being treated for COVID-19. That is an extremely high number.
The Florida Hospital Association is a non-profit organization that represents more than 200 hospitals in the sunshine state. The FHA tends to report its own set of numbers daily that are often quite similar to, but not necessarily identical, to numbers reported by state or federal agencies.
The group says hospitalizations are down by 110 from its report on Saturday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots