Executive Order Remains In Effect, Computer Delay Means No Data Until Wednesday.
Morgue Truck In Use?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The eagerly anticipated local hospital census numbers, ordered by Palm Beach County to be provided by all hospitals on Monday, are delayed due to a computer issue.
A senior Palm Beach County official told BocaNewsNow.com that there is still work being completed on the “back end,” but that the data should be public at some point on Wednesday.
Hospitals in Palm Beach County were ordered to provide daily information to the public showing how many people are hospitalized, how many are hospitalized for COVID, how many ICU beds are available, how many ICU beds are in use, and potentially death information as well.
The information is vital for the public to understand the true COVID-19 situation in the community, while being able to make an informed decision about which hospital to visit in the case of an emergency.
Area hospitals are largely packed with COVID-19 patients, with Bethesda East and JFK Medical Center reporting hundreds of COVID “in-patients” in the latest report filed by the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots