Executive Order Remains In Effect, Computer Delay Means No Data Until Wednesday.
Morgue Truck In Use?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The eagerly anticipated local hospital census numbers, ordered by Palm Beach County to be provided by all hospitals on Monday, are delayed due to a computer issue.
A senior Palm Beach County official told BocaNewsNow.com that there is still work being completed on the “back end,” but that the data should be public at some point on Wednesday.
Hospitals in Palm Beach County were ordered to provide daily information to the public showing how many people are hospitalized, how many are hospitalized for COVID, how many ICU beds are available, how many ICU beds are in use, and potentially death information as well.
The information is vital for the public to understand the true COVID-19 situation in the community, while being able to make an informed decision about which hospital to visit in the case of an emergency.
Area hospitals are largely packed with COVID-19 patients, with Bethesda East and JFK Medical Center reporting hundreds of COVID “in-patients” in the latest report filed by the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW