First Hospital Report Reveals Severity Of COVID-19 Situation In South Florida.
More Than 900 Hospitalized Now In Palm Beach County For COVID-19.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The first data released as part of a Palm Beach County directive, ordering all hospitals in Palm Beach County to report patient census counts, is now live. A standout statistic: 117 “fully vaccinated” people are in Palm Beach County hospitals for COVID-19 treatment.
While the report, at least for now, does not assign data to the specific hospital involved, it does paint a grim picture for Palm Beach County.
According to the data released: out of 2,682 hospital beds in Palm Beach County, 2,941 are in use. That means hospitals are running at a deficit of 259 beds.
Of 364 ICU beds in Palm Beach County, 350 are now in use.
Of 50 pediatric beds in Palm Beach County hospitals, 37 are now in use.
103 adult patients were admitted on Tuesday to Palm Beach County hospitals for COVID-19, 16 children under the age of eighteen were admitted.
Of the 944 patients currently listed as “in patient” at area hospitals for COVID-19 treatment in Palm Beach County, 702 are unvaccinated or “not fully vaccinated,” according to the report.
Over the past 24 hours, 124 patients in Palm Beach County were discharged after receiving COVID-19 treatment.
For a complete definition of each data point, see the PDF below, issued by Palm Beach County. If it does not appear, click here.PBC-COVID-19-Hospitals-Dashboard-terms
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles