Senior Living, With A Side Of Alleged Criminals.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The 55+ community of Kings Point continues to be home to several residents accused of crimes — including one man who is nowhere near age 55.
Matthew Cardoso of Saxony B in Kings Point was just arrested for the second time in days. The 26 year old is facing a charge of “robbery with a weapon” and “burglary with assault or battery.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 11 p.m. Wednesday.
The arrest was carried out by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or specifics of the alleged crimes. The arrest report was still being processed early Thursday morning.
Cardoso, according to court records, was also arrested for cocaine possession on Saturday. That arrest was made also made by PBSO and occurred as a result of a traffic stop in the area of Washington Avenue and South Dixie Highway in Lake Worth.
Cardoso remained behind bars early Thursday.
For a look at other allegations against Kings Point residents, click here for our previous reporting on death threats, cocaine possession, battery, child pornography, DUI and other allegations.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots