Steady Drum Beat Of Death From COVID-19 In Florida. 1,937 Over Seven Days.
116 Children Admitted To Florida Hospitals On Monday For COVID-19
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The United States Department of Health and Human Services reports that 280 people died in Florida hospitals from COVID-19 on Monday. The number is not cumulative over several days or part of a data conspiracy — both persistent claims made about the data we report. HHS says that the 231 Florida hospitals that report data to the federal government logged 280 COVID-19 deaths on Monday.
Additional data from HHS: 15,682 hospital beds are currently being used for COVID-19 patients in Florida hospitals. On Monday, 1,766 adults were newly admitted to Florida hospitals for COVID-19 care.
The pediatric units continue to be busy statewide. HHS says 116 children under age 18 were admitted to Florida hospitals in need of COVID-19 treatment.
Intensive Care Units in Florida appears to be back on upswing. There are now 3,426 patients in Florida ICU’s for COVID-19 care. That represents more than half of all people in a Florida ICU.
Refrigerated trucks continue to be stationed at hospitals across Florida to handle a potential overflow of bodies. At least 1,937 people have died in Florida hospitals over the past seven days from COVID-19, according to federal statistics.
Approximately 2,665 adults in Florida are so sick with COVID-19 that they require the use of a ventilator to breathe.
At least 45 hospitals in Florida are experiencing a “critical” staffing shortage. HHS says 49 Florida hospitals expect a critical staffing shortage over the next week.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA