BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Boca Raton resident is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records show that Rodolfo Gonzales of the 10500 block of Sandalfoot Blvd. in West Boca was arrested Tuesday evening. The official charges: “cruelty toward a child — abuse without great bodily harm,” and “battery — touch or strike.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed by the Clerk’s office pre-dawn Wednesday. Gonzales is being held without bond. It was not immediately clear where the incident took place, who was involved, or if what appears to be a black eye in his booking photo is related to the arrest.
His first appearance is expected later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center