Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Reports All Parking Spaces Taken.
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is experiencing a huge number of travelers for the Labor Day Weekend. As of 5 p.m. today, the airport announced its parking garages are full and the off-site parking lot is open.
If you are traveling this weekend, pack your patience — that means you’ll be parking nearly a mile away and will need to use a shuttle bus to be transported the terminal.
The offsite lot is located at 2755 SW 42nd Street.
The fee is $10 a day it must be paid for using a credit card.
The airport “tweeted” this a shower time ago.
Parking #Update: Long-term parking at #FLL is full due to high #LaborDay travel demand. Our Overflow Parking lot at 2755 SW 42nd Street in Fort Lauderdale is open until garage spaces are available. Follow the orange wayfinding signs. Daily rate: $10
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles