Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Reports All Parking Spaces Taken.
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is experiencing a huge number of travelers for the Labor Day Weekend. As of 5 p.m. today, the airport announced its parking garages are full and the off-site parking lot is open.
If you are traveling this weekend, pack your patience — that means you’ll be parking nearly a mile away and will need to use a shuttle bus to be transported the terminal.
The offsite lot is located at 2755 SW 42nd Street.
The fee is $10 a day it must be paid for using a credit card.
The airport “tweeted” this a shower time ago.
Parking #Update: Long-term parking at #FLL is full due to high #LaborDay travel demand. Our Overflow Parking lot at 2755 SW 42nd Street in Fort Lauderdale is open until garage spaces are available. Follow the orange wayfinding signs. Daily rate: $10
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart