Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Reports All Parking Spaces Taken.
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is experiencing a huge number of travelers for the Labor Day Weekend. As of 5 p.m. today, the airport announced its parking garages are full and the off-site parking lot is open.
If you are traveling this weekend, pack your patience — that means you’ll be parking nearly a mile away and will need to use a shuttle bus to be transported the terminal.
The offsite lot is located at 2755 SW 42nd Street.
The fee is $10 a day it must be paid for using a credit card.
The airport “tweeted” this a shower time ago.
Parking #Update: Long-term parking at #FLL is full due to high #LaborDay travel demand. Our Overflow Parking lot at 2755 SW 42nd Street in Fort Lauderdale is open until garage spaces are available. Follow the orange wayfinding signs. Daily rate: $10
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center