Feds Say 282 Died From COVID, In Florida Hospitals, on Thursday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The United States Department of Health and Human Services says 282 people died in Florida hospitals from COVID-19 on Thursday. That brings the seven day hospital death total — only involving COVID-19 cases — to 1,943.
The weekly death average is now 278 deaths a day. That number has held steady for several weeks.
In Florida, 1,886 adults were newly admitted to hospitals on Thursday for COVID-19 treatment. The pediatric admission count on Thursday, for COVID care, was 107.
There are now 14,074 adults hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida. The number of children under the age of 18, hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida, is now 229.
At least 3,270 people are in Florida Intensive Care Units for COVID-19 treatment. That represents 48 percent of all ICU patients in the state.
Florida has logged at least 45,909 COVID-19 deaths.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Thousands Of Flights Delayed, Hundreds Canceled As Of Saturday Afternoon
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days