Two Counts Filed. Suspect Jailed Early Monday Morning.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early this morning jailed Jason Frias with two counts of sexually assaulting a victim under age 12.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Frias was booked into lockup at 12:48 this morning. He remained held without bond at 7 a.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest, or what relationship — if any — Frias has to the alleged victim or victims.
The official charge: “sexual assault by (person) 18 years of age or older sexual battery under 12 years of age.”
This report will be updated once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Frias lists the 1700 block of SW 8th Street as his residential address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center