The Legal Action In Seven Bridges Continues With Federal, Criminal, Civil Cases…
Latest Arrest: Frank DeSantis Charged With Battery And Obstruction Of Justice.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Another homeowner or resident of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach is facing criminal charges.
Frank DeSantis, of the 9900 block of Bozzano Drive, was jailed early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
DeSantis is charged with “battery” and “obstructing justice — tampering in a misdemeanor proceeding.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or what police alleged happened. DeSantis was booked into jail at 4:52 a.m. and remained held without bond at 10:20 a.m. The affidavit of probable cause was not available in the hours following his arrest. The clerk’s office rarely processes arrest reports over the weekend.
As BocaNewsNow.com has reported, Seven Bridges is a hotbed of criminal, civil and federal legal action.
Another homeowner is facing federal prosecution in an ongoing nutritional supplement mislabeling case; a homeowner and area chiropractor was just sentenced to six years in federal prison for Medicare fraud; a woman was charged with offering physical gratification to an undercover police officer; and the HOA itself is in the midst of a federal lawsuit stemming from actions taken by a previous board of directors. The plaintiff in that case claims she was discriminated against for not being Jewish.
The HOA is also facing a civil lawsuit filed in Palm Beach County alleging inappropriate business dealings regarding a previous vendor providing services at the community’s now closed restaurant.
Public records show DeSantis, who is not related to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, paid $1.48M for his home in November of 2020.
Arrests are allegations, the validity of which are determined in a court of law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center