BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm beach County Thursday mid-morning, facing four charges stemming from an incident on I-95 near Congress Avenue.
Florida Highway Patrol charged David Paul Fogel of the 200 block of NW 67th Street with DUI, resisting an officer without violence, resisting an officer — fleeing with lights and sirens active, and driving while license suspended.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, tickets and the jail record show that Fogel was arrested overnight.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:06 a.m. and was still incarcerated as of 11:15 Thursday morning.
It was not immediately clear what led to FHP’s involvement with Fogel. We expect the police report later in the day.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi
- COVERUP? Boynton Beach City Manager Now Center Over Handling Of Dead Teen
- ARCTIC PLUNGE: Expect Temps In The 30s on Saturday
- SIRENS: Sick At West Boca High, Dead In An Area Walmart, Fall At Morikami Museum
- Casa D’Angelo Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector