BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm beach County Thursday mid-morning, facing four charges stemming from an incident on I-95 near Congress Avenue.
Florida Highway Patrol charged David Paul Fogel of the 200 block of NW 67th Street with DUI, resisting an officer without violence, resisting an officer — fleeing with lights and sirens active, and driving while license suspended.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, tickets and the jail record show that Fogel was arrested overnight.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:06 a.m. and was still incarcerated as of 11:15 Thursday morning.
It was not immediately clear what led to FHP’s involvement with Fogel. We expect the police report later in the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash