BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing DUI and hit and run charges after allegedly crashing into a car and driving away on two flat tires.
Emma Ulatowska of Nottingham Road in Boca Raton was allegedly driving under the influence when she crashed into a parked Ford Explorer and never stopped.
From the police report written by one of the responding Boca Raton officers:
“I responded to the area of 1999 North Federal Highway in reference to a report of a possible drunk driver. The caller advised that a white female with messy blonde hair was driving a silver older model station wagon with two blown out tires. The caller then advised that the suspect vehicle struck a vehicle (in the 2100 block) of NE 5th circle and continued north on NE 5th Avenue.”
Police found a vehicle matching the description of the suspect vehicle driving north on Federal in the area of Spanish River Blvd. Police followed the vehicle to the 5500 block of Nottingham Road and “made contact” with driver Emma Ulatowska.
A witness identified Ulatowska, driving a 2002 Audi A6, as the suspect driver. Police noticed that the vehicle’s front and rear driver side tires were flat.
Ulatowska was charged with leaving the scene of a crash as well as DUI, although she “refused” to provide a breath sample to police in violation of Florida Statute 322.2615. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Tuesday an later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash