BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing DUI and hit and run charges after allegedly crashing into a car and driving away on two flat tires.
Emma Ulatowska of Nottingham Road in Boca Raton was allegedly driving under the influence when she crashed into a parked Ford Explorer and never stopped.
From the police report written by one of the responding Boca Raton officers:
“I responded to the area of 1999 North Federal Highway in reference to a report of a possible drunk driver. The caller advised that a white female with messy blonde hair was driving a silver older model station wagon with two blown out tires. The caller then advised that the suspect vehicle struck a vehicle (in the 2100 block) of NE 5th circle and continued north on NE 5th Avenue.”
Police found a vehicle matching the description of the suspect vehicle driving north on Federal in the area of Spanish River Blvd. Police followed the vehicle to the 5500 block of Nottingham Road and “made contact” with driver Emma Ulatowska.
A witness identified Ulatowska, driving a 2002 Audi A6, as the suspect driver. Police noticed that the vehicle’s front and rear driver side tires were flat.
Ulatowska was charged with leaving the scene of a crash as well as DUI, although she “refused” to provide a breath sample to police in violation of Florida Statute 322.2615. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Tuesday an later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi
- COVERUP? Boynton Beach City Manager Now Center Over Handling Of Dead Teen
- ARCTIC PLUNGE: Expect Temps In The 30s on Saturday
- SIRENS: Sick At West Boca High, Dead In An Area Walmart, Fall At Morikami Museum
- Casa D’Angelo Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector
- BODY COUNT GROWS: Florida Loses Another 61 To COVID-19 On Monday