Charge Includes “Torture, Serious Physical Injury, Death.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jane Block was jailed early Saturday on a charge of aggravated animal cruelty.
According to the Palm Beach County Jail, Block was booked into jail at 12:53 this morning and released on $1000 bond just after 1 p.m. The specific charge language, according to the Palm Beach County Jail: “Torture, Inflict Pain (causing) Serious Physical Injury (or) death.”
It was not immediately clear what Block is accused of doing or whether an animal died as a result. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday afternoon.
We have asked the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office for details.
Block, 65, lists the 11800 block of Leeward Place in Boca Raton as her residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash
- OUR VIEW: Boca Raton Police Department Has A Facebook Problem