Delray Beach Man Held On $50,000 Bond.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — As Kings Point and Seven Bridges battle out for the community with the most arrests in Delray Beach, Kings Point is again getting attention Monday as PBSO filed five charges against a resident.
Steven Bradley of Monaco M is being held on more than $50,000 bond following his arrest Sunday night.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Bradley is charged with “intimidation, sending written threat to kill,” “burglary of an occupied dwelling,” “property damage and criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more,” “aggravated stalking, follow, harass, cyberstalk (make) credible threat to person,” and “flee/elude police with disregard of safety to persons or property.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed midday Monday.
Bradley was booked into jail at 8:39 Sunday evening. He remained locked up as of midday Monday.
A court date is set for mid-October. If he bonds out, Bradley is ordered to stay away from his alleged victim or victims.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY