Delray Beach Man Held On $50,000 Bond.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — As Kings Point and Seven Bridges battle out for the community with the most arrests in Delray Beach, Kings Point is again getting attention Monday as PBSO filed five charges against a resident.
Steven Bradley of Monaco M is being held on more than $50,000 bond following his arrest Sunday night.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Bradley is charged with “intimidation, sending written threat to kill,” “burglary of an occupied dwelling,” “property damage and criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more,” “aggravated stalking, follow, harass, cyberstalk (make) credible threat to person,” and “flee/elude police with disregard of safety to persons or property.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed midday Monday.
Bradley was booked into jail at 8:39 Sunday evening. He remained locked up as of midday Monday.
A court date is set for mid-October. If he bonds out, Bradley is ordered to stay away from his alleged victim or victims.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW