Apple, Dropbox, Comcast Others All Comply With Subpoenas.
Read The Complete Police Report.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing multiple counts of possessing child pornography after Dropbox reported the uploads to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report which you can read below, Christian Ferra of 1591 SW 64th Way uploaded multiple illegal videos depicting children engaged in obscene acts. One may have involved an animal. After Dropbox tipped authorities, police served subpoenas on Apple, Comcast and others. All, according to the police report, complied.
Apple provided the make, model and other identifying information about Ferra’s iPhone 12 Pro Max.
On Wednesday, police executed a search warrant at Ferra’s home and — according to police — Ferra admitted to possessing the files that were stored on his Dropbox account. He also admitted, according to police, to sharing the images with others.
Christian Ferra is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged possessing multiple images of child pornography. According to police, the content included a child younger than 5 and “bestiality” involving a child.
We warn our readers that the police report is extremely graphic and many may find it to be offensive. It does, however, show the exhaustive work performed by investigators. If the police report does not appear, access it here.Ferra-PC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash