BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that 20 year old Carly Richards of Colony Palm Drive in Boynton Beach was killed in a horrific crash on Saturday in the 8100 Block of South Military Trail.
According to PBSO, Manolita Charles of Northern Lights Drive in Greenacres was driving a BMW X3 south on Military Trail while Paul, Melissa and Carly Richards were in a Toyota Tundra heading northbound. For unknown reasons, Manolita Charles “crossed over the raised center median and into the path of (the Tundra). The Tundra was unable to avoid the collision, and both vehicle collided head-on.”
Police wrote, “there were three children in the BMW and two passengers in the Tundra. Carly Richards was in the rear seat of the Tundra and was pronounced deceased on scene due to injuries from the crash. All other occupants — including Paul Richards and Melissa Richards — were transported to Delray Medical. Paul and Melissa Richards sustained critical injuries.”
No charges have been filed at this time. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County